I am awake.
My brain is fried from 4, 12 hour days of cram sessions to prepare for a state licensing exam.
I need to get up tomorrow morning, early, to go into work. Then go to choir, then come home and study some more.
It will be like this for several days, possibly a couple weeks.
I am exhausted in more ways than one.
Yet, I am awake.
I am awake because I know that I will wake up alone tomorrow morning.
It has been like this for a while and will remain like this for a while more.
I am awake because part of me believes that if I don’t go to sleep, I won’t wake up alone.
Seems logical enough.
I want to belong to you.
- A 4 day drive, would start a new life, new beginning, new outlook, new landscape, new friends.
- A 4 day drive could be a beautiful change of pace.
- A 4 day drive is all it would take.
- Seriously considering a move to the other side of the country.
- Don't worry, no decision will be finalized until Mercury comes out of retrograde.
- I will entertain all objections. Though the final decision will, of course, be mine.
A nap sounds great! Scoot over, I’m snuggling in!
Come at me!